The Steam Holiday sale is officially underway..
With the holidays here, Reverb Publishing is pleased to announce several indie titles on the Steam Holiday Sale that starts today, December 19, and runs until January 2, 2014. While staying warm and enjoying copious amounts of eggnog, gamers should take advantage of spectacular special offers from the following Reverb indie games:
- Edge of Space – $8.03 (33% discount) – Set in deep space, Edge of Space is an open-world, dynamically-generated sandbox survival-adventure game. Start with only a laser pick and the gear from the crashed pod, then immediately start collecting as every piece of material attained is valuable. Fight against an array of creative horrors including cybernetically-enhanced laser space sharks or vicious genetically-evolved polar bears — and those are not even the strangest monstrosities to encounter! At the absolute edge of space gamers must adapt or die – good luck ArkCo Operative in your sci-fi adventure!
- Guncraft – $5.09 (66% discount) – Marrying the addictive nature of block building sandbox games with the speed and competition of modern first-person shooters, Guncraft features gameplay that is instantly intuitive and addicting. Players can create arenas and levels based on anything they can think of, and once complete, utilize these stages for addictive fast-paced shooting action. With over 2,000 different prefabs, weapons, skins, and levels created and shared by the lively Guncraft gaming community, it’s time to block and load! Also, gamers should take advantage of the Guncraft holiday update that includes new skins, new maps and the Holiday Block Pack free for this limited time!
- Sanctum 2 – $7.49 (50% discount) – From Coffee Stain Studios, the indie developers of the first hybrid of tower-defense and first-person shooter genres, Sanctum, comes the highly acclaimed, bigger, badder sequel, Sanctum 2. Utilizing elements of both tower defense and first person shooting games, gamers set up defensive towers to take out waves of attacking enemies, then jump head-on into the fray, either alone or as part of a squad in four player co-op multiplayer.
- Sanctum 2 Season Pass – $5.99 (50% discount) – The Sanctum 2 Season Pass unlocks the four DLC expansion packs released for Sanctum 2 each adding several new features including a new playable character, interactive maps, wicked weaponry, uber-cool tower defense machines, malicious monsters, and tons of new perks. The four expansion packs include: Road To Elysion, Ruins of Brightholme, The Pursuit, and the recently released The Last Stand.
- Primal Carnage – $5.09 (66% discount) – Play as an armed human mercenary hunting prehistoric beasts or a cunning, huge dinosaur in this online multiplayer shooter that combines PVP combat, team-based strategy, and savage class-oriented matches. Do you yearn to stand shoulder to shoulder to your fellow man and hold back the tide of savage, primordial creatures? Do you itch to take control of the mightiest monsters ever to have existed and rain down extinction on your human foes? Then Primal Carnage is most certainly for you.
- Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse – $5.09 (66% discount) – From 2Dawn Games, the indie developers of Ravaged, comes a new update so massive, it had to be re-branded to reflect the large collection of new content and features – Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse. Offering the same thrilling, competitive online vehicle and weapon multiplayer madness experienced in the original,Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse adds entirely new single-player and cooperative gameplay infested with hordes of vicious zombies that will try relentlessly to overtake any and all players.
- Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians – $3.74 (75% discount) – Winner of ‘Best Art’ and ‘Best Sound’ in Intel’s 2012 Level Up Game Demo Contest, Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians follows the story of an ethereal, blue creature – Beatbuddy – who is awoken from his eternal slumber in order to save the world from Prince Maestro who will take musical freedom from the citizens of Symphonia. Each level has stunning 2D hand-drawn backgrounds and engaging puzzles, with an adventure harmonized to the rhythm of music composed by Austin Wintory, Parov Stelar and other amazing artists.
For more information about Reverb, please visit www.reverbpublishing.com.