I guess you could call this a rant, but I just needed to vent a bit. The list is by no means complete, it’s just off the top of my head…
So it’s just a list of 20 things or types of people I hate in life…
1. Liars – this is self-explanatory
2. People who only judge by hearing one side of the story – there are always two sides of the story, but yet most people make their judgments without hearing the whole story
3. People who think they’re more important than everyone else – Get over it, you’re not that important
4. People who talk on the phone so loud I can hear them from across the street with traffic – this is self-explanatory, it’s just annoying and I don’t what you did last night or with who, really I don’t
5. People who say things and then either conveniently forget they said it or deny they ever said it. – I could go on and on about this one, but I think it’s self-explanatory as well
6. People who share too much or things they just shouldn’t– Some things just shouldn’t be said, please think before you speak or think before you share personal things on social networks. Did you ever think that people you know might not want you to share certain things you know about them with the entire internet?!
7. Texting and driving – rather self-explanatory, and you’re just stupid if you do it
8. People who judge without ever having a first hand experience and only go by what others have said or what the media has fed them about something or someone
9. Politics and Politicians – You’re all a bunch of crooks, just out to serve yourselves and not the actual public who you supposedly represent, and I’m sick of you people calling me non-stop
10. Hackers – the bad hackers anyway I hate. I logged over 300 attempts yesterday on one of my sites before I stopped them from trying to gain access to my site. What’s the point really? What do you want? Just die already, please.
11. Spammers and phishers – rather self-explanatory really but I know you’re not going to just give me millions of dollars so just stop emailing me please
12. People who think red lights and stop signs and other traffics laws aren’t meant for them – every day I see people just blatantly going through red lights, not even slowing down, just cruising right through the red light
13. Cops who turn their lights on to just to go through red lights – I’ve watched them do it many times, it’s a red light, they turn their lights on and go though then turn them off again. Really, you’re in that much of a hurry to go get lunch or coffee?
14. Cops who don’t obey traffic laws either, no turn signals, don’t stop for stop signs, chatting and texting while driving etc etc – Great example you set there for the public, thanks!
15. People who double park or illegally park at Starbucks! I haven’t been to Starbucks in years, but the one near me shares a parking lot with Fedex, a place I do go often but there’s never a parking spot because of Starbucks. Sometimes you can’t even get in the parking lot because people just leave their car blocking the entrance while they run in and get their coffee. What exactly makes you so important?
16. People who think they’re better than everyone else just because they have money – so what?! You have money, big deal, that doesn’t mean you’re better than everyone else or that you’re entitled to special treatment
17. People who think they know everything – There are people out there who think they are all knowing, they have an answer for everything and they think they know better than you even though they’ve had no experience at all with the subject matter or just aren’t even old enough to know better.
18. Over-talkers – or at least that’s what I call them, it’s those people that just keep talking and won’t let you get a word in. You try and say something and they just keep talking, totally ignoring you and what you’re trying to say. They’ll just interrupt what you’re saying and continue on not letting you finish what you were saying. I hate people like that, they just annoy me, when I run into them I try and avoid them the next time.
19. People who try and push their views and beliefs on me – I believe what I believe, I know what I know. Just because you believe it doesn’t mean it’s right and what makes you think that I actually care what you believe?!
20. Fanboys – Wow, I could go on and on about this one. I don’t think it needs much of an explanation really. You like what you like, I like what I like. Just because I like something you don’t, doesn’t mean I’m wrong or that there’s something wrong with me. I have what I have because I like it, and it works for me, plain and simple really. If I wanted what you have, I’d get what you have, but I don’t so leave me alone.