Hmm.. it seems the Le Pan II is on sale on Amazon right now. From what I heard it wasn’t going to officially be on sale until after the CES announcement. Here’s hoping I can get one for review!!! I love my Le Pan TC 970, or the Le Pan I, it’s sitting in a stand on my desk right now and there’s where it’s been living for the most part when I don’t take it with me.
Anyway, price is $299.99 and that’s not bad at all considering the specs of it..
It comes with Android 3.2 and should be getting ICS soon.
- Tablet with 9.7-inch capacitive display; supports 720P HD video
- Android 3.2 platform, and ultra-fast Wi-Fi connectivity
- Powered by 1.2 GHz dual-core processor; support for Adobe Flash for viewing web sites, movies, games, and more
- Front-facing 2-megapixel camera and microphone for video chat
- 8 GB built-in storage, supports 32 GB Micro SD card
- Up to six hours of video playback/Wi-Fi web browsing
- Size (L/W/H): 9.29 x 7.44 x 0.48 inches
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
In the box you’ll find Le Pan tablet, 30-pin to USB cable, charger, cleaning cloth, wrist loop, quick user guide
HERE is the link to get your own.
From what I can see they already sold out on pre-orders as right now it’s listed as shipping within 2-4 weeks. SO head on over now and order one to get in on the second batch shipment.
Oh and here’s the link to it on the Le Pan site to read more about it: http://lepantab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=81