I got a new Webcam!
Up on the review block today I’ve got another HD webcam from Logitech, the C510. A little bit ago I looked at the C910, which is pretty much the top end camera, this C510 is more middle range offering 720P resolution. The resolution is lower but the features are the same like pan, tilt and zoom and numerous special effects. The C510 even includes a nice little carrying case so you can take it with you and keep it protected.
I got a new printer!
Quote:Today for review I’ve got the latest Epson printer, the WorkForce 840 that is an all-in-one style printer that does everything your home or small office might need it to do. The 840 is something for users that need a workhorse of a printer like this. The 840 features dual paper trays so it can handle a whopping 500 pages, and it has built-in double sided printing so you won’t waste paper on those less important documents, like draft or like coloring pages for your kids. The Epson WorkForce 840 is a worthy addition to the WorkForce line of printers, it certainly live up to the name.
I got my hands on a Xoom!!
Quote: The latest and greatest Android tablet is here, the Motorola Xoom that runs the newest version of Android called Honeycomb. The Xoom is a 10.1 inch tablet that comes with dual cameras and even a flash along with the ability to capture 720p videos and play it back over HDMI. This tablet features a dual core 1Ghz processor and 1 gig of ram and 32gig of memory. The Xoom is available right now on the Verizon wireless network for $600 on contract, and it’s well worth the cost.
So I posted a while ago about this stupid error from Netflix and Silverlight, back in June of last year actually, and there’s still no real fix for it. I have though figured out a way to use the new Silverlight 4 and not get the error and not have to revert back to SilverLight 3.
The fix is quick and easy just rename the mspr.hds file to something lese like oldmspr.hds.
I’m using Windows 7 Pro X64 version and it’s located at C:/ProgramData/Microsoft/PlayReady
Of course on Vista and XP the files location is elsewhere, but it should be right under Application Data in a similar location. You could also just search for the folder or file to find it and then open the location.
Renaming that file seems to fix the problem for now. When you rename it Windows will create another one in the folder actually. So it might fix the problem and it might not. As of right now though I’m watching Netflix with no issues, so I guess I’m temporarily happy until the next update of Silverlight anyway.